Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dentist


The girl’s face hurt from smiling but she just couldn’t stop,

because she was suffering from the after effects of laughing gas.

Her brother wondered when it would wear off and she’d feel the full effects of her visit to the dentist.

The sharp objects on the table made her feel scared, she shouted “Ah, Gawd save me”

She wanted to take them.

She wanted to run away, she wanted to leave this place,

but she couldn’t, because she was strapped to the chair with dental floss.

“Let me out! Let me out! I’ll drink a full bottle of diet coke every day if you don’t let me out!”

“Aha” said the dentist, “I knew it! You’ll have to stay with me now!”

“You pervert, your socks don’t match”

Like his personalities.

She was thinking that her life made no sense at all.

Just then she woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment